DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED AHEAD OF TIME KIDDIES

DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED AHEAD OF TIME KIDDIES

Add Enough Stuff To Eggplant And I'll Eat It

Yeah I'm kinda finicky when it comes to some veggies but if you add enough stuff to it to kill the original taste I'll eat it. For years I wouldn't touch asparagus until one aunt made it and now I love the stuff, with added ingredients of course like tons of butter.

Clara makes some simple Eggplant Parmesan or as she will tell you "I make it with Romano". Today we'll start a weekly cooking posting on Wednesdays with the category "Cooking Wednesdays" with various cooks/chefs which you can find in the category section. You'll also be able to find a category for each separate cook/chef who appear here "Cooking With ....". Each vignette will be short in length 15 minutes or less. Now mangia Italiano amore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...